Monday 25 January 2021

Unit 23 Lesson 3 Work... CV & File Formats...

LO1 1.2 - What is the best type of CV?

 A CV is a very important thing that is considered when applying for Jobs, Universities etc. The content and quality of your CV are usually the first impression and opportunity to impress whoever may be in possession of your CV. It is important for a CV to try and stand out against potentially hundreds of others at the same time.

Here is my CV: 

Curriculum Vitae

 

Ajay Millea

 

Date of Birth: 22/02/03

Nationality: White British

Gender: Male

 

CONTACT:

Email: 08AM49@cardinal-heenan.org.uk

National Insurance Number: PJ 08 70 14 C

I am a hardworking, reliable and highly- motivated student. Currently studying A-Level Chemistry, Digital Media and Criminology at Cardinal Heenan High School.

 

I am a determined self-motivated person who can also work within a team. I am also very independent on my own as I have the ability to work with little or no supervision if not needed as I am a very mature responsible person who has a very positive attitude which is motivating and also passionate. I am committed to everything I begin

 

I am looking to further my knowledge and develop my retail skills continuing from my work experience that took place in John Lewis.

 

Work Experience.

July 2018- John Lewis, During my Work Experience, I learnt exactly what it took to work in retail. My day consisted of ensuring shop floor was kept In pristine condition and displays were maintained at the highest level. Upon completing that, I also was required to phone call online shoppers to confirm their orders were ready to collect, this required good communication skills and this improved my confidence while speaking and helping the customers.

 

Employment.

Tesco Old Swan 2020-Present.

Skills and Abilities

 

·         Enthusiastic

·         Hardworking

·         Communication Skills

·         Smart Appearance

·         Keen and willing to learn new things

·         Active and outgoing person

·         Able to work Under pressure

·         Able to interact with others as a team

·         Also independent on my own as I am responsible and reliable

·         Self- confidence / Self- Motivated

Continued.

 

·         Positive attitude with motivation and passion

·         Committed

·         Dependable

·         Obeys rules

·         Eager to learn new skills.

Education.

 

Cardinal Heenan High School 2014/2019.

 

GCSE’S.

 

Mathematics- Grade 7

History- Grade 4

Biology- Grade 5

Chemistry- Grade 7

Physics- Grade 6

Design and Technology- Grade 4

English Language- Grade 5

English Literature- Grade 4

 

Additional Results.

 

Level 2 Certificate in Financial Education- A

Level 2 Certificate in Health and Fitness- Pass

 

 

 

Cardinal Heenan Sixth Form. 2019/2021

 

 

Interests and Activities.

 

·         Football

Availability.

 

Weekends ONLY as I study Monday-Friday.

 

 

References.

 

Letters upon request.

John Lewis – Liverpool one

Contact number: 0151 709 7070

 

Mr Scott Williams

Cardinal Heenan

West Derby

Contact: 0151 235 1430


































































































































File Formats

Susie has a collection of creative media work and wants to know what is the best file format for uploading each medium to her own dedicated website. They have all been digitised, but not necessarily to the most appropriate file format.






1 comment:

  1. Very good Ajay - well done.
    Great layout.
    Because the work is on black it is very hard to read at present. Maybe pop into word doc on white A4 and put text in black and layout as is, the screen shot, jpeg and upload. It will have more impact.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete